Saturday 15 February 2014

Update conflict while posting credit note against fully invoiced Sales order



Hi,
At times you would receive this strange error all of a sudden that would not let you post a credit note. In particular, when you do not want the sales order lines to be deleted and wish to retain the original order.
In order to fix this bug, just add a line a code in the "SalesCopying" class.


In the copy method, just add this line highlighted in green. In my environment, this is line no 530.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have the same issue but i checked the class defined above, the statement is already defined in the class.

    Ca u please tell me how i can resolve the same issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted to have learned about this topic, and I encourage you to continue sharing your knowledge and insights data migration.

    ReplyDelete